7.24.2013

My Favorite Makeup Brushes

It's no secret that I like to splurge every once in a while on beauty products. I'm becoming more and more conscious about money and spending but if I have once weakness, it's makeup. My full time gig is in the beauty industry and when you spend your days marketing all kinds of makeup, you can't help but lust after it yourself. There's certainly some higher end products that are worth the price tags. But I realized that all the makeup brushes I love are pretty affordable. I'm pretty basic with my everyday routine so I don't really need anything special or high end. The brushes I use do just the trick and are affordable (in fact, one of them is only a buck!).

My favorite brushes, from left to right:

I was going to go into more detail about each one but then I realized I'm going to end up saying the same thing about all of them. These are all great basic brushes that are good quality for the price you pay for them. They're great if you're just starting your makeup collection or want a good brush without having to spend 50 bucks. Beauty doesn't always have to cost an arm and a leg...well cause most of use don't have any extra limbs to spare (don't you just love that saying?).

No comments:

Post a Comment