7.08.2013

Starbucks Adventures

The first and most obvious reason I love Starbucks is because of the coffee. I'm a self proclaimed addict and if I need a little pick me up, there is nothing better to me than a cup of joe (except for a cup of iced joe). Now, the second reason I love Starbucks is for the names they write on the cups. While my name isn't super common, I'd say it's fairly recognizable and easy to spell but the baristas at Starbucks tend to get it wrong about 90% of the time. Nothing against anyone at Starbucks - hell, if I had a line of 20 grouchy people clamoring for a cup of liquid crack every morning - I wouldn't be able to spell either. Anyways, reading my Starbucks cup has become a highlight of my days. Here are a few of my favorites:

Hmm...maybe this needs an accent mark?
Coney..as in Coney Island?
This one put a smile on my face...I might just tell everyone to call me Miss C from now on.
Ding ding! We have a winner.

1 comment: