Hey guys, I'm very excited to bring you all this next giveaway. The lovely people over at SkinCareRx.com
Since June is skin cancer awareness month, we should all remember how important it is to wear SPF. While we all love to have fun in the sun, especially in the coming months, protecting our skin from harmful rays is crucial. Thats why I'd like to spotlight the La Roche-Posay Anthelios
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios 15 Sunscreen (water resistant) retains its SPF level after 40 minutes of water activity.
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios SX 15 Moisturizing Cream keeps dry skin types hydrated and soft as it protects against damage
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra-Light Sunscreen Fluid provides the highest level of SPF protection in a non-greasy formula perfect for those with oily skin.
Now, on the giveaway... here's how to enter:
1) You must be a follower of Little Miss Savvy (Link on the right sidebar)
2) You will receive one or more entries for each of the following:
- Becoming a fan of SkinCareRx on FaceBook (1 entry)
- Following @SkinCareRx1 and @LittleMissSavvy on Twitter (1 entry)
- Retweet our tweet about your giveawaycontest (must @reply your tweet to @littlemisssavvy and @skincarerx1) (2 entries)
- Opting-in for the SkinCareRx Newsletter (found at the bottom of the SkinCareRx.com's website) (3 entries)
- Writing blog post in your own blog (10 entries)- Since it's Skincare awareness month, write your post on La Roche-Posay Anthelios. Topics include but are not limited to: the brand itself (La Roche-Posay Anthelios) and the importance of sunscreen and link back to SkinCareRx website, if you have used the product you can write about your experience and link back to SkinCareRx website, if you or someone you know have been diagnosed with skin cancer you can write about your experience and the importance of sunscreen and link back to SkinCareRx website (100 words)
3) Leave ONE comment in this post and let me know every entry that you made (For instance, if you tweeted, became a fan, and wrote a post on your blog, let me know in one comment). Include links to everything, if applicable (such as tweeting and writing a blog post). Also include your first name and email address.
Thanks everyone for entering and good luck!