6.07.2010

Same Look, Pay Less: Jimmy Choo Hunter Rain Boots

These Jimmy Choo Hunter rainboots have been very popular among celebs lately. Fashionistas such as Mary Kate Olsen and Hilary Duff have been sporting these crocodile style shoes around town in wet weather. I also happen to be in love with them, so sleek and stylish. But sadly, there is no way i could afford the $425 price tag.
So when I was browsing through Urban Outfitter's sale section and spotted these, of course, I was very excited! On sale for only $14.99!
They look very similar don't they!?! And at a fraction of the cost of the Jimmy Choos, they will keep my feet dry and my wallet happy.

U.O. is currently offering free shipping with any $75 purchase with the code SUMMERFOREVER. Also, check out the sale section, more great things to be found!

No comments:

Post a Comment