3.31.2013

Spring Trends | Nude Shoes

Spring is upon us! Sorta. This past weekend, temperatures in New York hit nearly 60. No, not quite spring yet but certainly a warm welcome. The warmer weather has definitely gotten me excited for Spring fashion. I've been wearing my riding boots and chunky sweaters all winter and although I love them, I'm ready to put them away for something more fun. One thing I'm loving are nude shoes, particularly pumps. You can literally pair them with anything and they'll make you're legs look super long.While I say spring, they're super versatile and can be worn in any season. Here are a few of my faves:
from L to R:
Sonic Pointed Heels, ASOS, $53.20
Mid-Heel Pointed Pumps, Zara, $89.90
ShockmodeWedge, Nine West, $85.00
from L to R:
Jezzabel Gold Heel Pumps, Topshop, $96.00
Ballerina with Ankle Strap, Zara, $89.90
Cyndi, Aldo Shoes, $100.00

What spring trend are you looking forward to?

-Little Miss Savvy

No comments:

Post a Comment