7.29.2013

Little Miss Savvy is now Savvy With Saving

I started this blog back in 2008 (wow I can’t believe it’s been that long!) to document all the great deals I was getting on my shopping adventures as well as share beauty and fashion tips. I had a lot of fun doing it – my wallet didn’t. Now that I’m a little older and hopefully a little wiser, my mindset on money has definitely changed. While I still love to shop, I no longer feel like I need to do it as much as I once did.

If you’ve noticed lately, I’ve had a few scattered posts about life and personal finance. I’ve been putting a lot of thought into my future and financial goals. And I’d like to share all that with you. I thought about keeping this blog called ‘Little Miss Savvy’ and blogging about both beauty and finance. But that to me felt too scattered and I wanted to give my blog a purpose.

With that said, I’ve started a new blog called Savvy With Saving where I’ll document all my personal finance and life adventures as a 20-something living in a big city. I may come back to this blog one day and continue to write about beauty but for now, I’m bidding adieu. Thanks for reading all this time and I hope you see you over at Savvy With Saving!


Best,
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment