12.15.2009

Holiday Gift Guide: Jewelry Stand

Throughout my shopping these past couple of months, I've been keeping an eye out for things I could use as presents. One of the things I've come across are jewelry stands. I think they make great gifts for any female friend, sister, co-worker, etc. For one, they're completely practical- I hate when I get a gift that I have no use for (if you're not a significant other, you shouldn't be getting someone a stuffed animal). I've been collecting jewelry over the past couple of years and a jewelry stand has made everything so much more easier and organized. Second, a jewelry stand can also be a great decoration piece for any room- there are some really beautiful ones out there. And lastly, they're affordable- you can buy one for under $30. Check out the ones below from Urban Outfitters:
Another great place to find jewelry stands is on Ebay, where you can find some for under $15.

Happy Holiday Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. heyyy. nice to see yu back after a long hiatus =]

    love your blog!! keep it up!!

    -cyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are pretty wonderful looking jewelry stands.

    but for something more creative, and possibly even cheaper, use votive candle holders (you read that right).

    a friend of mine used those votive candle holder trees (where they have more than one branch for a candle) as jewelry stands. and yet another (if you're ghetto *ahem* creative enough with resources) used her windowsill (with those crisscrossing fences, if you know what I mean) as her jewelry guide.

    ReplyDelete