12.14.2009

Review: LuShae Jewelry

I recently received an invitation to try out and review jewelry from a new store, LuShae Jewelry. (Please note that my review below is my honest opinion of the product). The website features a modest selection of rings, earrings, and pendants. Since I was in need on new stud earrings, I decided on the Sterling Silver Round Cut. Ordering and shipping was hassle free- I was able to track my order which came in about a week. When it came, it was packaged very nicely in its own jewelry box. I was actually really impressed with the quality of it- it is a 3 carat Cubic Zirconium as stated on the website. I'm am by no means an expert on jewelry but I was really happy with the craftsmanship of the product- it is definitely durable and will last quite a long time. I think jewelry is one of those things you can splurge a little on- I use to get all of mine from stores like Forever 21 but then I realized if I spend a bit more on some classic pieces such as stud earrings or a pearl necklace, it would be worth it and last a lot longer. If you're on a budget, I would recommend to accessorize from Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Urban Outfitters, etc. I have done so for many years- the low prices has allowed me to switch up my look everyday! But if you have a little more money to spare and are looking for a timeless piece of jewelry that you could always wear, I would recommend these earrings from LuShae Jewelry. At $65, it is not really in the price range for a budget shopper but worth a look for everyone else.

for more information about LuShae Jewelry, visit http://www.jewelryartdesigns.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment