1.03.2010

Review: Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

First off, as the season is coming to an end, I hope everyone had a wonderful time during the holidays! I had a great past few weeks, thanks to all my friends and family. I'm thinking about making a post to reflect back on 2009 (boy, what a year its been). We'll see if that comes to fruition, but for now, welcome 2010!
Now, moving on...I've been thinking about writing this post on Maybelline's Full 'N Soft Mascara for awhile. It is as much a rant/rave for this product as it is a review. From the time I started using makeup to until recently, I had been on a constant search for the perfect mascara. I always ran into some kind of problem with my new mascara of the week: too clumpy, wouldn't hold my curl, too flaky, not enough volume, etc. (whether it be high end or drugstore). From the moment this product touched my lashes (as dramatic as that sounds), I knew my search was over.

To me, Maybelline's Full 'N Soft Mascara is the perfect 'daytime' mascara. It held my curl and just provided that extra bit of lengthening and volume that I needed. The formula is also very light so it doesn't feel too heavy on your lashes and doesn't flake at all. Now for those who want va-va-voom volume more suitable for a nighttime look, this mascara probably isn't for you. However, for everyday wear, I would say this is as close to perfect as it can get (for me at least!).

Here are some before and after pictures (I am sorry that my eyes look possessed...only had a little bit of time to spare for picture taking):


The difference is subtle, but just right for me!

If you guys recommend any other everyday mascaras, let me know! Also, on a side note, I am planning on having another giveaway later this month, so look out for that!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I took such a long time to respond back! I have no excuse but my laziness... lol~ :X

    Hrmmm~ By any chance are you on Soompi? For some odd reason, your nick stood out when I was going through the beauty section... lol~

    The mascara looks good on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like mascaras that give lots of volume, so I'll probably skip this. But it looks great on you! And perfect for daily wear. :)

    ReplyDelete