3.26.2010

Fun Dresses for Spring

Now that the weather is warmer, I'm already on the hunt for spring clothes. While I love the winter, I'm pretty much ready to put away my coats, scarves, and sweaters and break out my flip flops, dresses, and bikinis. One of my favorites outfits for the spring is a casual dress...very easy to dress down with a cardigan and flip flops or dress up with a blazer and heels. I'm been shopping around for some and here are some of my picks for this season that won't break the bank...
Madeline Dress, Delia's, $44.50- Cute simple polka dots, easy to dress up
Seesucker Dress, AE, $44.50- a soft pink perfect for spring
Abstract Contrast Knit Dress, F21, $11.50- love the funky, geometric shapes

Rosette Sundress, $29.99, JCPenney- Everyone needs a classic white sundress
Coast is Clear Dress, $33.00, LuLus- A night out dress with a pop of color...
Textured Floral Tube, $32.00, Charlotte Russe- Fun and flirty florals with a bit of ruffle

Hope this provided some help in picking out new clothes for the warmer weather, happy spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment