5.31.2010

Happy Memorial Day!

A little late...but Happy Memorial Day! A big thank you goes out to all the servicemen and women, past and present, for everything they've done. With Memorial Day also comes a three day weekend and the unofficial kickoff to summer! Hope everyone had a great few days, the weather was amazing here!

I spent my day at the beach, which was packed. Seems like the rest of New York was there too. But the weather was perfect and I even got a nice, little tan.

Also...great (unrealted) news, I passed 100 followers this weekend! Thanks for everyone who has read and supported my blog these past couple years. I realllly appreciate it and there will be a lot more from me coming your way!

Lastly, thanks to everyone who entered my Missiko Flat Iron giveaway. It will take me a little while to organize all the entries but I will try to have a winner picked and notified ASAP.

Now, back to work and school for us all tomorrow..boo. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment