12.20.2008

Deal Alert: BeautyCrunch.com

One of my good friends recently introduced me to this website. I gave it a try and it turned out to be a great little company. I love high end products but unfortunately being in school and all, I can barely afford any of it. Here's where Beauty Crunch comes in handy. Operating out of sunny Cali, the company offers discounted high end brands at deep discount. And just because they're discounted doesn't mean they're no good. Companies need to make room for new products lines somehow and so they have to get rid of some of their old stuff. Beauty Crunch has a changing inventory, depending on what's out there and from what I've seen so for, it's been really good stuff. Right now, they offering discounted Stila products at a fraction of the price. There's also free shipping if you spend over $50.

Check out the deals at beautycrunch.com

1 comment:

  1. my sister recommended that site too, is really neat.

    ReplyDelete