12.20.2008

Holiday Gift Guide: Glamour Tweezers

It's that time of the year again. While I love the holiday season, one of the most difficult parts is finding the perfect present. So while shopping for my girlfriends, I came across these adorable tweezers which I thought would be perfect for my beauty obsessed friends. I ordered the Glamour Girl Red and it's absolutely the cutest thing. It has a small suction cup holder so it can sit right on top of your dresser. It also looks much better compared to my boring old tweezerman. It's a great gift for your friend/sister/significant other/ etc. It does cost $20 + shipping, which is a little pricey for tweezers. However when it comes to gift giving, you just can't put a price on creativity.

Check out the tweezers and other creative presents at http://www.brightfungifts.com/tweezers.html

1 comment: